To help you make the most of your treatment, spa day or spa break, the healthspa at Foxhills asks all members and visitors to follow our simple ‘How to Spa’ guide. Should you have any questions, please contact the healthspa team on 01932 704555 or email@example.com
How to Spa
- The healthspa is open to individuals aged 16 years or older.
- We operate a mobile free zone. This applies to all spa facilities, including Spa Garden and treatment suites so please leave your phones at home or your locker.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. Arriving late deprives you of precious minutes off your treatment time which will be charged in full. Arriving 15 minutes early allows you time to change into a robe and make payment.
- If you have scheduled a pedicure, remember to bring open toed footwear.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Upon booking, a confirmation will be sent to you. If this is not received or there are any errors to your booking, please contact the spa prior to your visit for this to be rectified
- If you are pregnant or have any allergies, high blood pressure, physical ailments or other health concerns, please notify the spa receptionists at the time of booking.
- Ensure you shower cosmetics and perfume products from your skin and hair before using any of the heat and wet facilities.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to rest in between each of our thermal rooms.
- For Spa Day packages including lunch, please note this is provided in a separate building to the spa and will require you to be fully dressed.
- An itinerary for Spa Days including your treatment times will be presented on your arrival to the healthspa.
- Foxhills regrets that it will not take responsibility for any valuables or lost items. All jewellery will need to be removed before any treatment; it is advised you leave this at home.
- Retail items are non-refundable. If unopened, we are able to exchange for an item of the same value or higher if returned with proof of purchase.
- If you are not satisfied with your treatment or spa day, please make the reception team aware before leaving so we can rectify any issues on the day. We are unable to make any refunds after your visit.
- Remember – this is your time so let us know what else we can do to ensure your spa experience is the best it can be.
For individual bookings and small groups (up to and including 4 people), the healthspa has a 48 hour cancellation policy for all treatments, spa days and spa breaks. Anything cancelled after this time will be charged in full. For groups of 5 or more guests, the healthspa requires a full 7 days notice of cancellation. If you are late for your appointment, the treatment will be charged in full and due to therapists’ schedules, may not be extended beyond its scheduled end time.